It is a well-established technique to inspect internal defects in materials such as welds, casting during fabrication as well as during shutdown.
- Can inspect assembled components
- Minimum surface preparation required
- Detects both surface and subsurface defects
- Provides a permanent record of the inspection
- Verify internal flaws on complex structures
- Isolate and inspect internal components
- Detect and measure internal flaws
- Sensitive to changes in thickness, corrosion, flaws and material density changes
Tell us about your project
Need help or have a question?